About SERVPRO of Franklin / Walpole
John & Kathleen & Michael Moschella
Owners of SERVPRO of Franklin / Walpole
SERVPRO of Franklin and Walpole understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Franklin and Walpole specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Franklin and Walpole can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Franklin/Walpole. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Blue Goose Bay State Pond Association
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Massachusett Association of Insurance Agents (MAIA)
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Woman (MAIW)
- Rotary International
- SERVPRO is now an official National Sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating program.
- The Bridgewater Business Association (BBA)
- SERVPRO Industries 20 Year Award